About Clark's Bears
There is an inherent risk of contracting the COVID-19 virus at this time in any place where people gather, including at Clark's Bears; individuals choosing to visit the park in 2020 are accepting personal responsibility and assuming increased risks regarding COVID-19.
Expect a visit in 2020 to be much different than any past visit, including the wearing of face masks. Some people should forego a visit during the pandemic and under current precautions.
Guests must be able to answer the following questions in the negative before entering on the day of their visit:
1. Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have had Covid – 19 in the last 14 days
2. Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 24hours?
3. Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough or difficulty breathing?
4. Are you experiencing any new muscle aches, significant tiredness or chills?
5. Have you had any changes in your sense of taste or smell?
6. Have you travelled in the past 14 days either: Internationally, by cruise ship or domestically outside of NH, VT or ME on public transportation (eg. Bus, train, plane, etc.)?
If you or any of your party answer “yes” to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other guests at risk and come back another day when you feel better. Any deposit or purchase will be refunded.
By clicking "Check out" above, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the information above.
Tickets include: one reserved Bear Show, the Train Ride and unlimited access to all other rides, museums, and exhibits. All schedules, fares and motive power are subject to change without notice. SORRY NO PETS.
Park Opens at 9:30am and closes at 5:00 pm.
Gift Shop opens at 9:00 am and closes at 5:30 pm.
Bear Shows: 11:00 am, 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm.
The Arena opens 15 minutes prior to show time.
Train Rides: 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:30 pm and 3:30 pm.
Due to Covid- 19 limitations: Reservations for groups of 20 persons and up, special needs guests and any other ticketing enquiries - please call (603) 745-8913 Ext. 10 for availability on requested date.